Welcome to the HaoBTC site (http://www.haobtc.com, hereinafter referred to as the “Site” or “HaoBTC” or “HaoBTC Site”). Beijing Inevitable Technologies Ltd. (北京必然如此网络技术有限公司，hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) runs HaoBTC and enjoys all rights and bears all obligations under this agreement.
You hereby promise that
You should assume all legal responsibilities independently if any illegal consequence occurs resulting from your violation. If any illegal activity or breach of the agreement occurs or any user can be reasonably suspected of violating from relevant evidence by HaoBTC, HaoBTC reserves the right to:
“HaoBTC Anti Money-laundering and Bitcoin-laundering Declaration” on HaoBTC is an inseparable part of this agreement, and the User' acceptance of this agreement is deemed as acceptance of whole contents of “HaoBTC Anti Money-laundering and Bitcoin-laundering Declaration”. This agreement includes the main body of this agreement as well as any other rules, declarations and instructions issued or to be issued in the future. All rules, declarations and instructions are inseparable parts of this agreement and have the same legal effect with the main body of the Agreement.
1. Bitcoin: bitcoin (referred to as BTC in short) is an internationally-used legal virtual commodity.
2. The “Site” and the “HaoBTC Site”: a bitcoin transaction platform operated and managed by Beijing Inevitable Technologies Ltd., with the domain name http://www.haobtc.com.
3. “User”: all registered members of HaoBTC who accept and agree to all terms of the Agreement and terms and operation rules published and updated from time to time.
5.“Bitcoin transactions”: bitcoin transaction activities Users conduct via HaoBTC.
1. User statements and warrants:
User represents and warrants that he/she has complete civil rights capacity and civil behavior capacity and has read and agreed to terms of this agreement.
User with limited civil behavior capacity represents and warrants that his/her conduct of clicking the “agree to register” button has acquired full authorization from his/her legal representative. If a User registers, logs in and uses HaoBTC on behalf of an organization, the User shall states and guarantees that he/she has been duly authorized on behalf of the agency to agree to the terms of this Agreement and the terms and conditions of this agreement from time to time to amend and supplement.
3. Before conducting bitcoin transactions, successfully registered Users must be, according to the certification requirements of HaoBTC, provide his/her own true identity card number, shoot and upload a photo with ID card in hand to finish real name authentication. After successful authentication, HaoBTC will assign a fixed, general account bundled with the Username of the User. The account shall correspond to the escrow accounts held by HaoBTC under HaoBTC's own name in a third-party payment platform or bank.
4. Users can increase the balance of the general account on HaoBTC by depositing money in the escrow account. All transactions happening on HaoBTC shall be conducted through the escrow account. Any funds received by escrow accounts held by HaoBTC from your personal bank accounts (including online bank account, third party payment accounts, etc., similarly hereinafter) bundled with HaoBTC is deemed as funds you pay to HaoBTC. Payment made by escrow accounts held by HaoBTC to your personal bank accounts bundled with HaoBTC is deemed as proper and effective payments to you. You are obligated to keep your bank account information safe. HaoBTC is free from any responsibility or consequences of your bank account theft.
1. Bitcoin wallet
2. Bitcoin exchange
3. Other services
4. Service charges
5 Usage rules
Users shall obey all applicable laws, regulations, rules and normative documents. Users shall guarantee all funds and bitcoins in the accounts are from legitimate sources. Users shall not conduct illegal activities or activities infringing rights of HaoBTC or a third party, including but not limited to
Users shall properly use and protect his/her account and password, capital password, binding cell phone number and e-mail during Registration, verification code or link received by cell phone or email, and other necessary information for using HaoBTC. Without the consent of HaoBTC, the User shall not grant, borrow, lease, transfer the account, or otherwise authorize or allow the third party to hold and/or use the account. A User undertakes all responsibilities for any operation via his/her account and password, capital password, mobile phone authentication code and other information. When unauthorized use of the account, password, capital password, verification code or other information by a third party was found by a User, he shall notify HaoBTC effectively at once, and require HaoBTC to suspend the account. HaoBTC has the right to verify, estimate the User's request and act appropriately within a reasonable period, but HaoBTC does not take any responsibility for risks or losses occurring before taking action.
6 Service suspension or termination:
In any following occasion, HaoBTC can suspend or terminate the Service to the User with appropriate notification:
In any following occasion, HaoBTC can suspend or terminate the Service to the User at any time without prior notification:
Users promise to obey HaoBTC's bitcoin transaction rules as well as other transaction rules updated or announced from time to time by HaoBTC, during the process of bitcoin transactions through HaoBTC:
1. Browse transaction information
Users shall read the transaction information carefully, including but not limited to the price of bitcoin, entrusted quantity, transaction fees, purchase or sale details, the User can click buttons to trade only after fully accepting all contents of the transaction information.
2 Submit entrustment
After browsing and certifying transaction information, a User can submit transaction entrustment. Such submission will be deemed as authorizing HaoBTC to match possible transaction. HaoBTC will automatically match deals which meets the User's entrustment price without prior notification.
3. Check transaction details
Users can check transaction records and confirm transaction details in management center.
4 Cancel/modify entrustment
Users can cancel or modify an entrustment of transaction matchmaking to HaoBTC at any time before the deal succeeds.
1. Users have the right to accept the Service provided by HaoBTC specified in the agreement.
2. Users can terminate services of HaoBTC at any time.
3. Users have the right to withdraw funds or bitcoins from the account at any time on HaoBTC, while obligated to pay corresponding withdrawal fee, except when the User is involved in crimes or other conditions as contemplated under this agreement, and the authority or HaoBTC adopt restrictive measures such as freezing, attachment or transaction prohibition.
4. Users are responsible for authenticity, validity and safety of his/her personal information submitted during Registration.
5. Users shall not interfere with normal transactions, disrupt transaction order, use any funds or bitcoins with unclear or unlawful source in transactions or engage in any illegal activities.
6. Users shall not interfere with normal operations or other Users' use of HaoBTC by technical or other means.
7. If Users are in dispute with others resulting from online transactions, the user must request a judiciary or government department’s judicial order to retrieve relevant information from HaoBTC, and HaoBTC will not provide relevant information by other means.
8. A User shall not slander the reputation of HaoBTC maliciously by making up fictional fact, and shall not adopt any action damaging legitimate rights and interests of HaoBTC.
9. If HaoBTC accidently overpay or double-pay the User bitcoins or funds resulting from failures of computers, information network, computers, communication system, electricity system or other system, or operational mistakes, etc., the User shall return the spare bitcoins or funds through original path immediately, and such return shall no later than 10 days after receiving reasonable notifications and reminders from HaoBTC.
1. HaoBTC can refuse Registration application or cancel membership account of a unqualified User as contemplated under this agreement, and claim compensation for losses resulting from the User or his/her legal representative. Meanwhile, HaoBTC reserves the right to decide whether accept the User's Registration or not under any other conditions.
2. HaoBTC can terminate a user’s account if it finds the actual User of account is not the initial register.
3. If HaoBTC reasonably suspect a User submitting false, untrue, invalid, incomplete or illegal information, harming other Users, violating social customs and social moral, HaoBTC can notify the User to correct, update the information, or suspend or terminate the offering of Service to the User.
4. HaoBTC reserves the right to correct obvious errors in any information shown on HaoBTC at any time.
5. HaoBTC reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate its service without giving notification in advance, but shall be followed with a public announcement.
6. HaoBTC shall take necessary technical and managerial measures to ensure normal operation of HaoBTC, provide necessary and reliable transaction environment and services to maintain bitcoin transaction order.
7. If a User fails to login with his/her account and password on HaoBTC within a year in a row, HaoBTC can cancel the account. Corresponding Usernames can be offered to other Users for Registration.
8. HaoBTC protect the safety of Users’ funds and bitcoins by increasing technical investment, improving security defense and other measures. HaoBTC are obligated to inform Users of foreseeable security risks.
9. HaoBTC can reserve all Registration and transaction information HaoBTC in this agreement during and after terminating this agreement but shall not illegally use such information.
10. HaoBTC can delete any contents inconsistent with national laws and regulations, regulatory documents or User evaluation without prior notification.
11. If any illegal activity or breach of the agreement occur or can be reasonably suspected based on relevant evidence by HaoBTC, HaoBTC can
12. If any User conduct any illegal activity or breach the agreement or can be reasonably suspected based on relevant evidence by HaoBTC, HaoBTC can freeze the User's account of HaoBTC (including RMB capital account and bitcoin account), restrict or forbid the User from using any function of HaoBTC, and take other necessary and reasonable measures conforming to the anti money-laundering laws and other laws and regulations. HaoBTC will cooperate with the police investigation actively and positively, and disclose all of the User’s account information, transaction records and other information, including but not limited to name, ID number, contact information, photos, bank transaction records, etc..
13. If HaoBTC suffer any reputational damage, economic loss or expenditure as a result of User’ violation of law or terms of this Agreement, HaoBTC can require the User to clarify the facts, rehabilitate the reputation of HaoBTC and compensate for all losses or expenses of HaoBTC at his/her own expense.
To the extent permitted by law, in any case, HaoBTC does not assume responsibility for service failure, service delay or Users’ losses resulting from
1 HaoBTC holds all intellectual achievements, including but not limited to copyrights of Site LOGO (LOGO), database, web design, texts and graphics, software, pictures, software compiling, source code, applications, programming interface of application, and other related copyright and other intellectual property rights. A User shall not duplicate, modify, copy, imitate, send or use any aforementioned materials or content. Any User shall not carry out, use, transfer or authorize others to carry out the above-mentioned intellectual property rights for any purpose. Any unauthorized use of the contents of HaoBTC is illegal action. HaoBTC will take legal actions against such illegal actions.
2 All rights and interests in the name of HaoBTC (including but not limited to goodwill, trademark and logo) are owned by Beijing Inevitable Technologies Ltd..
1 Users agree that HaoBTC can change any contents, service term, operation term at any time. Such changes will be announced on HaoBTC and take effects upon the announcement. Your continual use of the Service is consent to the terms of the agreement as amended. If the User does not agree with the change, he shall stop using any services.
2 After termination of this agreement, the User cannot demand HaoBTC to provide any service to them or perform any other obligations, including but not limited to reserving or disclosing the original account information, forwarding any unread or unsent messages to the User or any third party.
3 After termination of this agreement, HaoBTC can return the balance of the account [to the original state] or dispose with it conforming to relevant laws and regulations. The User assumes all risks, losses and responsibilities for failures or hindrance due to the User's reasons.
1 For the purpose of delivering the Service, Users agree that HaoBTC can record, save and use
HaoBTC will not provide, sell, lease, share or exchange Users' personal information to/with any unrelated third party. However, for Users’ convenience, Users agree HaoBTC to conduct comprehensive analysis of Users' identities and transaction information. HaoBTC will not disclose any data that can help personal identification; if a third party analyzes User personal information from the User's Username or other disclosable information, HaoBTC does not assume any responsibility.
2 Users agree that HaoBTC can disclose or utilize Users' personal information to recognize and confirm Users’ identity, resolve disputes, ensure HaoBTC's safety, prohibit or limit illegal or criminal activities. Users agree that HaoBTC can disclose or use the User's personal information to protect the User's life and property, prohibit serious infringement of legitimate rights and interests, or for public interests. The User agrees that HaoBTC may disclose or use the User's personal information to enhance service of HaoBTC, tailor service to Users' requirements to provide better experiences. User consents to receipt of information potentially of his interests. Such information shall include introduction and sale of products, services, promotional discounts or commercial short messages of business investment opportunities, etc.
3 HaoBTC will disclose Users’ information in good faith when HaoBTC was forced by law or government or was requested by the infringed regarding user’s identity. HaoBTC will disclose Users’ information when HaoBTC regard it to be necessary for protecting HaoBTC, HaoBTC’s agents, customers, Users and other people's rights and property, implementing the policy and terms of HaoBTC
4 Users agree that if HaoBTC plans to undertake mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, sale of all or part of the shares and/or assets, HaoBTC can disclose User data to complete the transaction in the premise of signature of a confidentiality agreement with the related parties in aforementioned transaction.
5 HaoBTC is not responsible for other sites’ privacy statement or other contents.
1 HaoBTC obeys and implements the People's Republic of China Anti Money Laundering law. HaoBTC adopts User identification system, customer identity information and transaction record storage system, and large-sum and doubtful transaction report system.
2 In Registration and reporting loss of transaction password or capital password, the User shall provide and upload ID card photos for HaoBTC to recognize and contrast with personal information provided by the User. HaoBTC can refuse User’s registration, or freeze/cancel an account with reasonable reasons to suspect the user using a false identity to register or transact.
3 In reference of Administrative Measures for the Financial Institutions' Report of Large-sum Transactions and Doubtful Transactions, HaoBTC
4 HaoBTC will
5 In accordance of anti money-laundering policy and in order to ensure client assets security, the remitter's name must be consistent with the name proposed in real-name authentication.
6 If HaoBTC finds, or receives reports or complaints of potential violations of anti money-laundering laws and regulations, HaoBTC can freeze, ban, cancel and take other measures to the User account. HaoBTC assume no responsibility for such behaviors.
1 Internet is a decentralized, global public network, and is not controlled by any agency. A data transmission route over the Internet is not entirely certain; it is subject to potential interference or intrusion. Data transmitted over the Internet can be intercepted or falsified by unauthorized individuals, groups or institutions. Data transmission on the Internet may delay by busy communication, or interrupted, stalled, incomplete or wrong for other reasons, resulting transaction flips, delays, pauses or deadlocks. Users’ online transaction identities may be leaked or counterfeited for their negligence or other reasons, causing damage to the User. The User's computer may affect login, transaction time or transaction data, and causes losses due to performance deficiency, quality problem, virus, hardware failures or other reasons. The User undertakes losses or liabilities of such risks autonomously while HaoBTC does not bear any responsibility. Nevertheless, HaoBTC will take advanced network products and technical measures to maximize protection towards User information and transaction.
2 Bitcoin transactions involve great risks. The bitcoin market is new, unconfirmed, and may not be growing. Currently, bitcoin are mostly used by speculator, retail and commercial market is relatively small, resulting influctuation of bitcoin prices and consequently harming bitcoin investment. There is no price limits mechanism in the bitcoin market while transaction is 24 hours open. Bitcoin price may soar or plunge and are easily controlled by big dealers due to few chips.
3 Participating in bitcoin transactions, a User shall control risks, assess investment value and risk, and assume all economic losses. If bitcoin transaction is suspended or banned by laws, regulations or regulative documents, a User shall assume all economic losses on his/her own. Once the User is registered, he is deemed to have fully known and understood transaction risks on HaoBTC, and agree to assume potential risks or losses.
1 violation of this Agreement by either User or HaoBTC shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, and the breaching party shall assume liabilities to the other party.
2 If user providing untrue, incomplete or inaccurate information cause losses to HaoBTC, HaoBTC has the right to claim compensation.
3 If a User violates laws, regulations or this agreement and conduct or using the Service to conduct illegal activities on HaoBTC, HaoBTC can immediately terminate the Service, cancel the account, and claim compensation for losses therefore.
4 If a User disrupt operations of HaoBTC or other Users' using by technical means, HaoBTC can cancel the account, and claim compensation for losses therefore.
5 If a User slander HaoBTC’s reputation maliciously by making up fictional facts, or do damage to HaoBTC's reputation by other means, HaoBTC can demand the User make a public apology, claim compensation for losses and terminate the Service.
6 Users agree that HaoBTC only compensates for direct losses of Users (including reasonable attorney fees and other expenses occurred during accountability for breach) in any case. The compensation does not cover any expected income or profit, losses due to losing contract opportunities, and losses due to data leakage or theft, special loss or any indirect loss.
1 All disputes arising from the Service provided by HaoBTC shall be governed by the laws of People's Republic of China, and shall be governed by the local people's Court where the company domiciles.
2. HaoBTC does not assume legal responsibilities by any legal relationship and legal disputes arising from the bitcoin transactions between a User and other person. Such disputes shall be resolved by concerned parties themselves.
1 this agreement enters into force when a User click the “[agree to register]” button on the Registration page to complete Registration and obtain account and password of HaoBTC. it is binding to HaoBTC and a User.
2 if any provision of this agreement is deemed invalid or cannot be implemented, other provisions of this agreement are valid nevertheless.
3. Any additional terms of service, HaoBTC announced the use of specific services or rules that are inconsistent with the main body of this agreement, the specific service items under the priority for the additional terms of service, the use of rules or instructions.
4. HaoBTC holds the final interpretation right of this Agreement.
HaoBTC builds a professional customer service team to provide Users with timely answers and feedbacks. If the User has any questions, complaints and advice while using HaoBTC, you can call the customer service hotline 400-6611-168 at any time or send e-mails to HaoBTC specified e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.